What is life stewardship?

It is the state we live in when we come to the understanding that everything we are, everything we have, basically everything is given by God. Every second we live, we are engaged in receiving gifts from God. Whether it be our food, clothing, the air we breathe, our place of employment (or our state of unemployment), our family, friends, neighbors, freedoms, and every blessing or curse in our life...it is in our life for a reason and as a gift.

During trying times, sometimes finances and blessings seem lacking. It can be difficult to see where there will be anything left to give. But, there are some very good and proven promises that God has given His people...especially in those bleak times.

In Malachi 3, God says, "“In tithes and offerings.  You are under a curse—the whole nation of you—because you are robbing me. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it." This is the only place in the Bible God says, "test me", He does this because He knows the source of the challenge is not simply financial, it's a challenge of the heart.

"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" (Luke 12:34). If your heart is trusting in money and stuff, that will be your god or idol. When your heart is set on God in heaven, you know that there is no limit to what He can and will give, He works things out for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28&32).

Lastly, 2 Corinthians 9:7 says, "God loves a cheerful giver." Do you want to be loved by God? Here's yet another promise from His word that when we give cheerfully, He loves. The beloved of God are cheerful givers. They give freely to the needy and don not let their left hand know what their right hand is doing (Matthew 6:3).

Please consider giving to our ministry at Light of the Valley as a cheerful and outward display of thanksgiving to God who gives us all things. Praise be to God in Christ Jesus.

Comments

This is very much a work in progress whenever I find out about one who is more beautiful than any of these I will add her and kick out number ten Thanks for sharing the informative post

01/30/2017 11:55am

It's fascinating how motivation started this blog, each of us are facing different kind of challenges that would sometimes make us weak. But each struggle is like a door passage to another point of experience. The verses here helped me what to think and it motivated me on the things that I have to do. This blog is a blessing in disguise.

If you want to be a head of dept you need lots of special knowledge.

12/05/2015 11:43am

I appreciate your idea here. Definitely it has a good content. Thank you for imparting more of your own thoughts. Good job!

01/18/2016 7:04am

I am mainly surprised by the way you unique out almost every single little detail. It can be genuinely heading to aid me a great offer. Thanks for sharing

02/12/2016 2:57am

when i have been being a baby desire to start to check out the corporation balances on the internet, as well as from now on ones website provides obtained much easier in my opinion face-to-face.

02/24/2016 2:06am

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that.

03/24/2016 11:48pm

Getting this for on for the most part I jump at the chance to start withcropping okay you can see the edge as my tripod in their those negligible chaotic was in not more than a couple of minutes novice so we ought to get your that I'm tragic item inhere outside a pinch outcropping on the other side treesCanada focus of yield up to discard some lowerareas it's a little dole potentially not chop this down

03/25/2016 10:35pm

Helpful towards them, I began creating notes whenever the slightest twinge of question began to take keep, asking myself why this had happened, how I could modify the outcome rather than just giving up, operating out how this could be prevented in the future. And importantly I recorded each and every workout and once a month took my determine measurement, arms, legs, chest area etc. What I did not http://bestbody-buildingworkouts.com/

03/25/2016 10:39pm

Of your dreams then you have to overcome question, kick it into touch, become a stronger, better person. One who decides his or her own destiny, we all have it in us and to get it done it requires one thing!! Warm up! There is nothing worse than going directly into huge body weight bicep developing period without using lighter loads to warm-up first. I know somebody who hadn't used a gym for a while and went directly onto the household names. They ended up with their right arm in a sling because they tore a ligament. So please warm-up. 2. Use the very best necessary protein. Poultry and trim beef are http://bestbody-buildingworkouts.com/

03/27/2016 10:20pm

Should not be done more than every other day- you will not receive greater advantages by doing more, and in reality you open yourself up to overtraining and injuries if you don't allow your whole individual body to relax in between HIIT days. Some individuals decide at this aspect to go on to do more training-

03/30/2016 10:04pm

And I strongly stand by that statement - as lengthy as you're taking the right meals. Breakfast should start adding some sort of carbs meals (the primary resource of power for your body), a fruit (I usually eat a banana), and a excellent, healthy and balanced drink (I prefer green tea). My morning food mainly consists of a excellent whole-grain bowl of cereal with soy milk products, and a cut-up bananas

04/01/2016 10:15pm

during this kind on the job out. Have you ever wondered how those determine opponents get those amazing head-turning arms? If you ever had a dream of entering a determine competition or just to look like a determine model, to have the same great body and jaw-dropping hands, I'll provide you with some tips to get just that! When it comes to those beautifully capped determine opponent shoulder area and http://muscletips-college.com/

04/03/2016 9:58pm

shot of meats into your bloodstream quicker than any other necessary protein available. Most individuals should take around 20-40 grams after their exercises. 2. Simple Carbohydrates There are two

04/04/2016 10:11pm

dieting won't be enough to add the excess bodyweight you want. One of the best issues you can do is adhere to a strategy that was created by somebody who used to be under a proper weight. Sure, you can buy magazines that have well-built individuals on the cover and talk about how to put on bodyweight. But these folks were usually of an regular bodyweight when they began, so their guidance

Hi! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you know how to make
your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from
my iphone 4.

06/01/2016 10:27pm

Thank you for the explanation. I like this post.

06/02/2016 4:14am

这是很好的网,我很喜欢。

11/30/2016 11:36pm

I feel that every words you put on this article is always meaningful. That's just great!

LinksManagement is 100% safe link building service in USA, UK to buy cheap, natural backlinks. Affordable manual links for high quality SEO.

12/19/2016 1:40am

01/25/2017 1:18am

Snapchat login

02/13/2017 6:17am

Music is something which has always been a harmonious blanket that encloses us in its warm embrace. Having your favourite tunes filtered into your phone or mp3 player is now extremely convenient with the Soundcloud to mp3 downloader. The Soundcloud Downloader works on the simple principle to give you the best quality of music with no restrictions.

05/09/2017 8:45pm

I really like this webpage a great deal, so superior to help keep on posting! Thanks.

05/17/2017 3:55am

soundcloud downlaoder available here - https://soundcloudtomp3.online/

06/04/2017 11:37pm

The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. I think if you read blog than you will get some more information from blog. This is really useful blog.

06/09/2017 12:03am

Facetime is one of the most prominent apps for Video Calling. It is developed on iOS software and is an Apple Product.

06/13/2017 12:17am

Blackmart Download is the best application and the best alternative for Google play store.

07/10/2017 4:28am

Learning to generate free electricity and securing a free electric power source for the home or an existing business poses many questions. First and foremost is the cost associated with installing the infrastructure to live off the grid. Secondly, after all is said and done, what can be expected in terms of electrical output and ultimately what are the savings potential.

09/01/2017 1:07am

Your post is well detailed and well understood. Of a truth, there are many of the points mentioned above am coming across for the first time but I clearly understand it. I hope someday you'll continue posting.